L'Approdo collects personal data and / or demographic information when:
- the user performs a reservation;
- you request information;
- you send us an e-mail message.
This information may be used by L'Approdo and / or its agents for third parties:
- Manage your booking;
- compile anonymous demographical statistics;
- show information and advertising.
L'Approdo can not memorize options give up your information to third parties without your consent if the purpose is unrelated to the service you requested.
Security, and links to other websites
Conformity the Italian law on privacy
The customer's personal data are recorded by L'Approdo in order to perform the booking service or other services requested by user and to provide pertinent information. Incompleteness or non-truthfulness the recorded data involves the impossibility to access the booking service or other services if the required data are indispensable. These data will be treated in compliance with law. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ( "Code regarding the protection of personal data"). L'Approdo declares that the personal data provided and accepted upon booking, as well as the information necessary for delivery of services, will be used for the following purposes:
- finality closely related and necessary to access to the system, the online booking services as well as activation of reservation services;
- finality connected to performing related communications;
- finality functional to activity of Approdo including those relating to market research, economic analysis and statistics, as well sending advertising and commercial advertising material. For this last finality is always possible to exclude the processing and communication of data provided.
The data provided will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and will happen, in accordance with the abovementioned legislation, with the utmost confidentiality and protection of customer rights. The treatment will be also carried out with the use of electronic or automated means directly and / or through third parties. The conferment of the requested data is mandatory in order to allow the access to the system and online booking services. Refusal to provide them implies impossibility to manage and maintain the same reservations. The Customer declares to be aware of their rights within the meaning of art. 7 Legislative Decree No.196 / 2003.